Thursday, August 9, 2012

It has been a fun summer but the best part is...

Having my constant companion with me all summer and watching what he does...

 Right next to my house my cousins have some horses.  Rooster has taken the weight of herding them upon his shoulders this summer.
 He loves this horse.  They usually play chase up and down the fence, but on this day the horses was being lazy.
 He never bites at their hooves just annoys them enough that they usually move.
 On this day the friendly horse decided to play.
 I wondered if they were talking to each other trying to decide who won the game.
 Rooster saw one of his bestest  Brayden and tore off through the field to go to him.
 My Aunt and Uncle had a friend and of course Rooster had to train her how to throw sticks in the wild.
 We stopped at a beautiful lake on our move, rooster was really nervous about getting into the lake.  Only with Steve dragging him did he go in this far.  Other dogs were jumping in and swimming around.  Not our Rooster.
 This is the best part of the whole summer with Rooster.  This little girl has been so scared of dogs.  In fact last year she wouldnt come out of her grandparents house because of Rooster.  But this summer Rooster loved up to her by getting her involved in throwing a ball to him.  As I stood and watched it was amazing. Rooster loved her enough that her fear of dogs disappeared.  It was so fun to watch.


This part was so fun to watch he allowed Layton to show him how to chase cows through Laytons instructions.  Not sure who had more fun or who learned more!!  Rooster is the black thing running behind the cow that has its tail in the air!!

He is in one of his favorite positions.  On the back of my four wheeler in his very comfortable seat.  He is such a huge part of my life and anyone else's who comes along.  I or should I say we all Love Rooster!!!

No comments: