Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scenes from my window

What do you see out of your window?!?! We can see the world from many different angles just by looking out our windows. Below are some of the many things that I see out of my window everyday. Have a look!!




Apple blossoms on a tree right outside my kitchen window with the habor in the background.My daughter Alex playing with her dog ROOSTER!! She loves him with all of her heart!!
At storm is brewing over the habor. Storms come in very quickly off the sea and move out just as quickly!! Of course there are those days when they stay and stay and it rains and rains!! It is never bad weather here in Norway you just have bad clothes if you get wet!!!!
It had just snowed the morning that I took this picture!! This is a very famous statue of these two girls. Someday soon I will tell you their story.



I hope you enjoyed the view from my window!! I also hope that you will enjoy my blog. I am going to try to share with you both of my worlds. Sometimes it is crazy trying to go back and forth between the two but it also keeps life fun and exciting. I am very blessed to be able to live in two different worlds.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad I get to share in your Norway world! Great post. I can't wait to see what creative things you write!

2 Lazy 2 Grandma said...

Good job! I love the photos you share. I hope you have great success with your LDS Seminary class this year. That is so awesome that you can teach the youth.