Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AWAY FOR A HOLIDAY AND SERVICE

I have been away to Scotland to spend a long weekend with my Uncle and Auntie who are serving a mission in Edinburgh. I will post some photos and tell you about my coming and going soon.

But more importantly this week I have been helping my neighbor who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer early summer. They think that they got it all. But they are having her do Chemo just to
make sure. She has lost her hair and is now wearing some beautiful scarves. She is so tired so I am trying to help her with some things on a daily basis. I hope that you will add her to your prayers that she may have the strength to carry on through the chemo regime and that they really and truly did get the cancer before it spread.

So while life is busy I have been busy taking some pictures to add to my post. Hopefully tomorrow I can have a few minutes to add a post.

Hope you have a great day!!

No comments: