Saturday, September 13, 2008

Every Body Loves Rooster
Rooster is our Border Collie Dog. He came into our family summer of 2007. Matt our son and Justin my nephew went out to a ranch in Wyoming to help someone with Branding. They called me while on the road and said "Hey will you pick up some dogfood we have brought a gift home for Hal (a close friend). Oh NO I thought.
Well Hal lives on a busy road so Rooster stayed at our house and everyone fell in love with him. Alex who was still in Norway told her father that she wanted the dog. And of course he said yes. So after shots and waiting for days. Matt brought him across the water to us. And I am telling you EVERYBODY LOVES ROOSTER!
He is so obedient, loving, and fun. Alex plays hide and go seek with him. She tells him to stay in the kitchen then runs off and hides the calls him. He races around the house looking for her. Then barks a funny bark when he finds her. He never lets her out of his sight and follows her everywhere. If you try to hug and love on her he barks and barks. Especially is she is calling his name. I am telling you EVERYBODY LOVES ROOSTER!!
Even Grandma Susan loves him. She even let him into her house this summer while I was outside painting her house. I am telling you EVERYBODY LOVES ROOSTER!
Thanks Matt and Justin for bringing him home, Thanks Alex for asking for him, and Thanks Steve for letting us keep him. He sure makes my days less lonely. He goes every where with me. I am know as the lady in the red van with the dog who looks and acts like a human.
I am telling you EVERYBODY LOVES ROOSTER!!
(He even flies home with us in the summer to be on the ranch because EVERYBODY LOVES ROOSTER!!)

1 comment:

Kimberly Bingham said...

Nice Blog'n!
It's great!
It's beautiful!
And we finally get to see your alter egos, the ranchers!