Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am so inspired again...

I know I have referred you to this blog before... I thought he had closed down the blog, but this morning I went onto it again and read about Paul coming home and his message.
http://mytricuspidatresia.blogspot.com/
I think that when you go through what he has that you gain a real perspective on life. I am so grateful that he had felt inspired to to share that perspective with all of us. As I sit here this morning with tears in my eyes I am silently thanking my Heavenly Father for my family and home. But for the trials that we seem to be going through. I only hope that my heart may turn as soft and more toward my Heavenly Father's as Paul's has.
There are some things that have inspired me, but I can honestly say that he has had the greatest impact of inspiration on me. That impact being to live every minute and to love everything deeply most importantly my family and Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I always want to go on that site, but I never seem to take the time. Maybe now would be a good one. Thanks for sharing!

Alf's boy said...

Your step-sis has a new blog http://www.dailyblessingsfromthegospel.blogspot.com see what you think.