Monday, February 8, 2010

Today...

I am so grateful to wake this morning and have energy to clean the bathrooms, straighten the clutter in the house, do the breakfast dishes and a couple of loads of laundry.
Now yesterday and Saturday were different stories, but who cares they are in the past. I am just GRATEFUL for today and the energy I have.

NOW you are probably wondering why I haven't been posting any pictures lately. Well my laptop computer crashed and I don't want to load all my photos on my daughter's laptop.
Also my kids were complaining that my blogs were always about them!! Don't they realize that that is what my life is about well at least until next fall when we become empty nesters. That could be a whole blog in itself about my feeling about being any empty nester.

So for a while you are just stuck with me writing.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Please call if I can help you in any way. And blogs are supposed to be about kids! ;)