Friday, January 29, 2010

A saying...

Now that my parasite is gone. (I have been battling it for about 4 years on and off, but this last bout is what cause my health to go down again.) But we are pretty sure it is gone. But now the real task is to repair my body of the damages that has been done by the parasite. (Those mean little things)
So I have over the last 4 years read a lot of nutrition books. A couple of years ago I picked up a book called Traci's Transformational
Health Principles by Traci J. Sellers.
A friend return this book a couple of days ago and I felt inspired to read it again.
I love her attitude about things. Some of her cooking methods are way out there, but I love how she looks at things. My most favorite piece of advise she gives with regards to changing things in our lives is...

Zero out the one negative thing
Add in the one positive thing
Allow time for the change to become permanent.

Boy can this go along way in many different areas of my life!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you are on your way back to health my friend! Great quote!

Kieron said...

Hope that everything is still going well health-wise.

The quote on making changes in our lives is a real good one. I might have to put that in my journal. It's never too late to make some changes for the better.