Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Beautiful Morning


Remember this picture that I took out of my window a couple of weeks ago? Well this morning at 9:30 I am looking at this view. What a difference. Hey when the sun shines here life is really good. Now that we are getting close to the shortest day of the year. The sun is peaking up at about 9:30 am and going down about 3:30 to 4:00.
Things are moving right along with the move. We have now sold both vehicles I might add for a big loss, but like a friend said a couple of days ago with things the way they are here we are lucky to sell them at all. So I am definately counting my blessings.

Tomorrow I hope to be able to share with you about a wonderful Bread here that is everywhere during Christmas. That is of course if I get my list that has to be done today so I had better get going!!!

1 comment:

Hild Family said...

Wow- what beautiful pictures! I'm happy you were able to sell your cars- and great attitude about doing it for a loss! You're amazing! When do you leave again? We can't wait to see you!