Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It is almost time

My bags are packed ( no not really everything that is to go by suitcase is shoved into one corner so the movers don't pack it up, am I am stressing wondering how I am going to fit all of it into my suitcase) I'm ready to go (not quite yet, actually Steve has made me lay down for a nap but I am blogging instead, and I still have to close bank accounts, pick up Alex's record, drop off some pans at church, take young Women stuff to the new leader...) I am stand here outside the door... I can't remember the rest of the song!! But things are moving right along with the packing. They will finish boxing and wrapping everything today. Tomorrow the truck comes and by Thursday everything will be gone and on it's way. To hither and beyond!!
I may not be blogging for a few days as our internet will come to an end this evening maybe I can't remember I will have to go to my notebook. But wait did they pack my notebook!!
OK I had better take a nap none of this is making sense. See you back when I am state side.

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

Kjetil and I won't get to say goodbye in person but we are going to miss your family so much. I am so glad that I got to know you as a missionary and then again as a normal person. Good luck in the States and we will keep in touch through our blogs. Our address is

olsenfamilien1.blogspot.com

We love you all! And...Alex looked amazing for that dance! She is beautiful!