Friday, December 12, 2008

My kids

I have had these kids in Sunday School and Seminary now for a couple of years and I love them with all my heart. I went to Seminary this morning so say good bye.

What an awesome group!!
They were playing a scripture mastery game where they had to take one a sheet of paper with the picture off the board, attach it to a remote control car run it down and the 2nd half of the team had to decide which scripture reference it went with.
Check out this ones slippers, she was getting into the Christmas spirit this morning!!!
It was the boys against...
The girls. I think the boys won. I was supposed to be helping the girls but I was too busy taking pictures!!
As each one was leaving they lined up and each gave me a hug. They are such an elect group of kids. My life has really been blessed in working with them.

No comments: