Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We made a move...



White Guy has been at a stable because of the injury. But we had some wonderful people who have offered their horse stable to us just to use. Now that White Guy has completed the hydro therapy we decided to move him. It is so much easier. Now all the horses are in the same general area within two streets of each other so we aren't running to two different parts of town to take care of the horses. I let him out of the stall to crazy some of the grass and the son keeps and eye on him and practices his roping while I muck out the stall. Then we work together on getting him feed and watered. Or sometimes I take the horse for a walk and the son mucks out. (Like it this way much better!!!)
I am truly enjoying my time with my son. It is a rare opportunity to have an adult child at home everyday day in and day out. We try to go out on an adventure everyday. Friday we went to an antique mall and just had a great time looking around. He has been so wonderful about this injury and so pleasant to be around. As he gets better and get on his own again I will look back on this time and count it as one of the greatest blocks of time in my life with Matt.

No comments: