Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Yard Man...


It is Saturday and guess what time for YARD WORK!! I am usually the yard worker, well at the ranch, but Steve has always been the yard worker at our regular home. He got an EARLY FATHER'S DAY present.

The weapon of choice!! It will trim bushes, shrubs and your hair if you really wanted it to. The box advertised extra long blade.
The yard man preferred for it to be an electric weapon, he is afraid that with old age setting in that the HUGE gas one may get to heavy over the years!! (I am not sure that this thing will last that long but oh well!!)
"Man is this a great weapon. Just wait until I can attack these bushes. They don't even stand a chance."
"Oops I needed another handle to be able to control this weapon"
READY... SET... ATTACK... "Man is this thing smooth. But wait I can't get to the top I thought they said this had a long blade. But wait... Like I said if a man has the right tools any job is easy..."Steve has really turned into a ladder man. First the ranch and now here.

Get a close look at this weapon in action.
Isn't this yard man awesome!! Check out those muscles. He can even do it one handed. Everything looks so great in our yard now. We look just like everyone on the block. But not really our yard always looks great. I think the Yard man is secretly hoping that his yard will get the reward for yard of the month in the subdivision!!

2 comments:

larshannon said...

Was this post supposed to make me giggle? :)

Julie said...

Tell "yard man" that I have a few bushes he could work on. I even have a garden this year. We'll see if the slugs eat it before we do.