Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OH YEAH...

In the past 7 months I have...
moved to a new country, took care of son, helped a daughter adjust, bought a new house, bought a new car, bought new appliances, fixed a new broken tv, fixed a new broken frig, loved a husband, taught a relief society lesson, dragged because of my health, worked hard to get healthy, BUT...

I TOOK 9 hours of UNIVERSITY COURSES in 7 months. I know I am crazy!!
( I had to in order to keep my teaching certificate current because who knows when I may need to go to work (husband could loose job, kids going to college, I am bored out of my mind and need something to do...)
AND TODAY with the help of my very special little friend KARMEN I finished them!!! It has been so stressful, but the work is all completed and turned in. Now I just have to take the finals in the next 10 days. (they will be much easier!! Thank heavens!!!) and once again I will continue to be certified. What ever that means!!
But darn it now I have to clean my house, do laundry and try and unpack the several boxes that have been hanging out in the so called office.

2 comments:

Delcie said...

Life gives us some pretty big shake-ups sometimes, doesn't it?
Congratulations, though, on getting through all your classes! It sounds like it was no small feat! You rock!

Julie said...

WOW! You have had quite a year! Congratulations on school, nursing a son back to health, moving successfully, and all your many feats this year! We miss you all!