Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Turtle Quiz...

Ok so I tried to recruit one turtle to move to the ranch and asked him to talk to his buddies. Well I didn't hear from any of them for a couple of days. So I guess that things are dead in the water and that is is no deal.
SO we are having a turtle quiz instead. (I know I know you are so excited you can hardly stand it you are jumping up and down and going straight to the internet to figure it all out!!)

So here is the question.
Just what kind of turtle is this?
Is it male or female?
(You know you are going to have to figure it out because I really don't have any answers and there aren't any prizes either!!)

Now notice the color his his head, legs and shell because...
Hey Stormy what are doing sneaking into the turtle quiz. That horse is always right in the middle of things!! Including the only horse it the pasture that will eat the watermelon my friend throws over the fence.
Now look at this one. He is definitely a different kind. He was in the back yard this morning. I haven't seen him crusin around here before. But I am guessing he has been but we just haven't meet him yet.
Check out those freckles or are they spots.
His head almost looked like a snake head as it would turn.
So what kind is this guy? Do you think he is male or female. But the big question is do I try and talk him into moving to the ranch? Different kind different ideas of what might be the adventure of his life???

1 comment:

2 Lazy 2 Grandma said...

Alex and I KNOW both turtles are Box Turtles. Yes, we looked on the internet and found many kinds of turtles. We're quite sure the lighter colored turtle is a female and the darker is a male. What! No prize for us!