Friday, August 14, 2009

All in a day...

Somedays it just seem like we are having the ride of our lives!!! Up early to work on seminary, rehem two pair of pants, resew a skirt, listen to the kids banter back and forth, laughing and joking (the best part was my son was hasseling his sister which she absolutely loves (I might add he is also really weird about germs and she know it so to get him to leave her )she licked his hand and you guessed it he freaked!!!), answer an email of a very sick cancer child how would like some of our daughter's pillowcases while he takes chemo (I forgot I haven't told you about that yet, tomorrow's blog), run to Kinkos to make copies of seminary stuff (went quickly thanks to son's help boy is he efficent), did my laundry since I have no clean clothes, looked at my house and just sighed!!, listen to service project in progress by my son and friend, taking several kids (of family whose son just passed away) swimming, looked at my house again and signed!! Said a silent thank heavens that I made spagetti sauce yesterday for dinner tonight, taught daughter one hour of driver's ed course, listen to daughter tell me about plans for tonight to hang out with good buddy!! Is it bedtime yet!!!
BUT...
I am so thankful I now have the health to do all of this an am enjoying every minute of it and thanking my Heavenly Father for my health to be able to do it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Are you teaching seminary again? Lucky kids! I'm not teaching this year. I'm the new RS pres. I'll miss seminary. Dave Sheley is the new American teacher. He'll be great.

Delcie said...

Sounds like a happy, happy day! Don't worry about your house. It'll all still be there tomorrow! Have fun!