Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some of my favorite Photos

This is one of my uncle's. My aunt died and this was her funeral. She and my uncle shared such a special bond. My heart just ached for him in knowing that he had lost one of his best friends in the whole world. I really felt this picture speaks a thousand words.
I took this one because I loved the contrast of the tree. The old dying and the new coming up around it. It is similar to life.
This is my Honey Bun


I just love watching my son with his horses. He so easily becomes one with them.
We have a family tradition that each one of our family carves their name in a tree in a special spot on the ranch. Each year it is fun to go back and watch the carving get older but also get higher as the tree grows.

I love this picture of my daughter. She is walking in the rain after a funeral. She just loves the rain. Everyone else had either gotten in a car or had a rain coat. She just loved not having a coat on and staying out in the rain.
After the long dark winters in Norway, I just love spring and what it brings.
This one was taken by my daughter. I love her style of photography she has such unique angles and perspective.
My daughter took this one of my dad. She entered it in a contest and won best of show with it. He hated it he felt he looked like he was dead!! I think he just looks really peaceful. We were up camping and that is only time that he relaxes in the summer.
This is my wonderful aunt who I love sooooooooo dearly. She is always full of surprises and so much fun. I just love her positiveness. She is always so full of life. She loves me dearly and takes such good care of me. She and my uncle had come to see us. We took a trip to do some sightseeing. We stopped to get some pictures and it was pouring rain. We all jumped out and I turned around and she had a bag on her head with this great smile. She said I didn't want my hair to get wet.

1 comment:

Hild Family said...

Those are some great photos. I LOVE them all!! Love you too.