Friday, June 24, 2011

My Ians...

I want to introduce you to my ranch Ian. He was born just a couple of days ago. I didn't get to see him born, but I got to see him take his first steps and try to get milk from his mom. I just thought he was really special. So I decided to name him after my other Ian.
This is my other Ian. He is my little buddy. He is an amazing kid. He started to sit by me in church when I moved back to Texas. I have enjoyed being with him, listening to his primary talks, see him grow, and have fun listening to his stories, andwatching him draw special pictures for me.
Many times he reminds me so much of my son. This guy and his brother and sisters prayed for me constantly during my head injury recovery.
So since I am really missing my little buddy. Don't you just love that face. It makes you just want to smile!! As you compare these pictures you will see why I named my ranch Ian after my Texas Ian!! Love you Texas Ian and I really miss you!!!

This Ian was sure having a tough time walking. His mom had gone off to eat hay and he decided to adventure out on his own.
The gate was open but Ian decided to take the skinny way around.


I know you can see why both my Ian's are just darn handsome!!

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

I bet Texas Ian is so proud. :)