Sunday, November 27, 2011

My niece's Wedding some fun highlights...

This is John and Candice with John's parents.
Candice and John and Candice Grandparents. I hope you are looking at the beautiful view behind them!!
The couple before the wedding!!
Not sure what they are thinking about, but I am sure it is about the great and wonderful things that are head of them in a few short minutes and years and years to come.
This picture is very special to me because... This shows John's parents, brothers and sisters, and niece and nephew. They all traveled from back east to be here to share this special day with John and Candice. What a sacrifice they had to have made to come all this way. Not only that it was sure fun for me to get to know them.
Candice pinning on John's groom flowers. I think the expression on his face is saying Candice ouch!!! you just stuck me!! The evidence is the deadly weapon she is holding in her mouth.
John and his mom.
Here is John trying to pin the Mom's flowers on his mom. He looks pretty intense trying to get the job done!! I think she might be doing some coaching!!!
Here is both Candice and John with their moms.
Candice pinning the flowers on her Dad. Check out the look on Brayden's face I think he is trying to figure out why she handed him the flowers, what the heck it is made of and what is he supposed to do with it. Or Maybe he is worried he is going to have to wear it!! Who knows!!

It was such a great day. In looking through the pictures tonight I have decided I am going to have to do some more blogs in the next few days!!

No comments: