Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving snowmobile adventure...

My Daughter and Nephew. He always takes her with him. Usually he has her in front and he is standing behind. They are headed to get her a helmet and knee pads because he loves to jump and it scares her. So much she usually screams!!
Equipment check.
Alex in Red, Brayden Nephew in yellow, Loraine sister in law bundled up, Dan my brother in Blue.
Dare Devil Dan.

This is so funny Brayden was out in my field and was trying to tip the snowmobile on its side and go for a long as he could.


But guess what happened!! I told him he was messin up my alfalfa hay field!!

Now he is trying to get Rooster to hop on and go for a ride. Rooster kept looking back at me as if he was asking do I really have to.
There is always so much work to do on the ranch. But when the work is done its time to play!!