Friday, November 18, 2011

I love the Ranch even when...

It is snowing. I love the peaceful feeling I get. I love watching my nephew who is such a dare devil race around the field on his snowmobile knowing he is testing it out and will be over soon to get my daughter to go for an adventure.
Rooster looks back at me and says do I really have to go out! Its cold out here and no will come and play with me.
When the corrals beginning to sag and look sad because there won't be any horses in them until next spring. Actually theses corrals became the horse hospital this summer. We had on three different occasions horses staying there that needed to be doctored and taken care of.
This is out my front door these trees are beautiful in the summer, but look just a beautiful during the winter months.
My nephew is such an incredible athlete. He is 6 ft 4 inches we just measured him a couple of nights ago. He is a pencil if you were to turn sidewards he would look like a stick. He takes good care of me and I just love him to bits.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

I love the peacefulness of snow. The quiet solitude....