Saturday, June 2, 2012

Branding time...

 Its that time of year when mom and babies get moved around, shots given, calves labeled, and college girls come home to help and watch.
 This little  baby was born only two days ago.  He sure didn't like all the craziness of being in the middle of having mom and calves put into different pens.
 This little guy is saying "what I need to go down this lone lane, I can't even see out so how will I know where I am going"?
 You know Uncle Dan you told be this bed would be comfortable, I think you tried to trick me it isn't comfortable at all... I'm going to tell my mom you made me laying in an uncomfortable bed!!!!
 Ok College girls this is how it is done... Sit and watch...
 Those little buggers wont get moving.  I guess we need to show them how its done.
Ok boys remember when you used to hold them like this to brand?  Let's see if you can still do it.  

No comments: