Thursday, June 4, 2009

To lazy to...

Many of you are probably wondering why the blog is still an expat blog and why my profile is still taking about my ex-life?
Well I at first thought I was too lazy to change it, but then I tried and it didn't work, and then I haven't had time, because I am still playing taxi since we still only have one car, I am teaching Alex how to sew and cook well not yet but we have been socking in the supplies, I have been trying to get my food storage orders organized and ready to send, I have been completing 9 hours of University courses, I have been helping to take care of the horses, I have been doing genealogy like crazy because I am going to the temple a lot, I have been helping a friend in need, BUT I haven't been cleaning my house (that is a never ending job, I forgot what the red dirt of the desert does and how it sneaks in through the windows, doors, and cracks.), and let's see what other things can I come up with so that I don't have to sit down and figure out how to change it.
BUT if I changed it then you might not know who I am. Are you kidding I don't even know who I am on most days!!
So I guess for the time being I will leave it and we will all pretend that I am still the expat living the crazy life instead of the woman who is settling in and JUST BREATHING!!
I really like that saying. I might have to write myself a note and paste it somewhere to remember it!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good grief! Slow down a little. I think you would be hyper-ventilating...not breathing! I'm glad you've settled in. I still prefer the green to the brown but I'm glad you are still you and loving wherever you are with your great family. We miss you!